Want to better manage your finances but aren't sure from where to begin? Still think you can do financial planning on your own? Of course, you can but there are innumerable benefits of advice and coaching from a professional mentor. Furthermore, in today's uncertain economy, financial planning has become increasingly important with plethora of options for savings, investing, managing finances can be difficult.
Like many, if you too are:
- Facing sufficiency of time to do your own financial planning
- Seeking a professional opinion about the plan you've developed
- Don't have sufficient expertise in areas like investments, insurance, retirement planning and taxes
- Have an immediate need or unexpected life event
Bank upon Certified Financial Planner who is competent, trustworthy for professional advice and services.
Questions that only a Certified Financial Planner answers?
- At what age can I afford to retire?
- What financial changes can I expect after I get married?
- How much can I contribute toward my kid's education and still stay on track to reach my retirement goals?
- What type of insurance do I need to safeguard my family?
- Is my portfolio diversified? What exactly does "diversification" mean?
- What are some practical strategies to improve my cash flow?
- What tax saving strategies are available to me?
- How will inflation impact my retirement goals?
- Am I taking advantage of all the benefits plans that my employers offers?
- And so on...
Still searching for a true pro to cover all your financial bases? Only a Certified Financial Planner While all CFPCM
practitioners are trained to provide you with comprehensive Financial Planning services, some specialize in one or more areas, or work with specific types of clients. Interview several candidates and choose the one with whom you feel most comfortable and who best meets your needs. Read More